Wednesday, March 25, 2009

When Fish Ride Bicycles!

THE COOL KIDS.
I've been a fan of The Cool Kids since the beginning, like before the video...BLACK MAGS was soooo certified. I have like ev-er-y-thing that they have ever made...ev-er-y-thing? ev-er-y-thing!! These two cats live up to there name like bosses. But neways, the real news...
They are almost done with their debut album When Fish Ride Bicycles and me, being so jive fresh, have the track list for you...PJ the DJ, SPIN THAT $#!%.

Chuck and I after a concert.

1. Intro to Ice Fishing

2. Gas Station ft. Bun B

3. Cinnamon

4. Hammer Brothers

5. Popcorn

6. Flying Kites

7. Pennies (the single)

8. Strawberry Girls

9. We're So Neat

10. Tune Up

11. More Cowbell

12. In My System

13. Jump Man

14. Sailboat

15. Parking Lot


check out www.coolxkids.com for updates and pics and ish...

2 comments:

  1. i was too lazy to put it on my own bloggg sonn


    http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/?em3106=226942_-1__0_~0_-1_5_2008_0_0&em3161=&em3281=

    ReplyDelete
  2. half these tracks r on gone fishing and tacklebox

    ReplyDelete