Friday, March 6, 2009

PC to Kings Point


Today is my official last day of being in the merchant marines. All my stuff is packed and i'm heading back home to go back to normal college...My roommate is doing the same thing and he actually just left like 5mins ago. It has been an exciting journey but i believe that it is time for a change. I'll keep it 100 wit you...i hate this place lol, and i need to be back in my comfort zone wit my fam and friends and go to school for something that i want to do. So im heading back to VA and im hopefully going to either Old Dominion University of Lynchburg College next fall. Im planning to major in either psychology or sports medicine...or maybe both, i havent decided yet. Regardless, im glad to be going home and im glad to have the support of all the people around me. I made some great friends in the last 7 or 8 months, and i will miss them dearly, but its time for a change :) be home 2mo, then VA BEACH!!!! for a week wit the crew! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment