Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mobile Blogging from the ER


Today was a lovely day at the hospital. Sike! They gave me a shot that actually put me on the floor AND now my arm is hella sore. But oh well, now im at work and its not busy at all so im hoping that they will let me go...
My girlfriend and I are planning to go see the movie "2012" tonight, so I will give yall the Jayce2daReview soon. Well my arms sore, my stomach's upset, I wanna go see my girl, and it would be dopelife if my work would let me get off.

-Jayce2daPREMIUM.5's

So I got off work and went to see the movie, and it was "fly" but not my type of thing, I'm not gonna give away the ending, but imagine a flush Noah's Arc lol good stuff tho. We also bumped into Alvin and the Chipmunks at the movie theatre (below) and Flo (my gf) got kicked off of a merry-go-round by a police officer...so in the great words of N.W.A, "F*** THE POLICE!" Goodnight world.


.Jay2daOutty5Stacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment